The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analyst will play a crucial role in the design, implementation, customization, and maintenance of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. You can expect to collaborate with various business units and departments to optimize the system to meet business needs and improve overall usability. This role requires an understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders. This role reports to the Applications Development Manager and is located at our corporate headquarters in New Hope, MN. If you are passionate about leveraging Dynamics to drive business success, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us to revolutionize our capabilities and contribute to our growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to configure and customize Dynamics CRM to align with business processes and requirements.
- Design and implement workflows, business rules, and custom entities to enhance functionality.
- Provide training to end-users on functionality, best practices, and usage guidelines.
- Offer ongoing support and troubleshooting assistance to users.
- Oversee data quality and integrity within the system.
- Import, export, and manipulate data as needed, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Understand integration requirements and implement solutions.
- Collaborate with external resources, and other technology team members to integrate CRM with other business systems and applications.
- Perform regular system maintenance tasks, including updates and security enhancements.
- Develop and maintain custom reports and dashboards to provide insights into CRM data.
- Implement and manage security roles and permissions within the CRM system.
- Other duties, as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- 1+ years of experience as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analyst or Administrator.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, customization, and administration.
- Understanding of CRM best practices and industry standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving mindset with attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Curiosity and desire to learn advanced concepts.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications.
- Experience with CRM integrations and data migration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SSRS for reporting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular sitting, standing, and walking throughout the day to accomplish tasks
- Manual and finger dexterity used regularly with some repetitive finger motions
- Ability to work in front of a computer screen for long periods of time
- Specific vision abilities include close and distance vision; able to identify colors, small letters, and numbers; hand/eye coordination, depth perception and able to adjust focus
- Hearing and speaking
- Other conditions may include frequent reaching, stretching, pushing, pulling, pinching, grasping, and gripping.
about our company:
Comprised of multiple companies with headquarters in New Hope, Minnesota, Liberty Diversified International (LDI) is a privately held company employing more than 1,900 individuals across our manufacturing facilities, production facilities and core business operations in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Georgia, Mississippi, Texas, Arizona, California, and Mexico. With deep roots in the corrugated box manufacturing industry, we operate in the core markets of paper, packaging, workplace products, corrugated plastics and building products.
Since 1918, our values – Caring, Innovation, Trust and Excellence – have guided our day-to-day activities. We believe that when our employees are aligned with these values, we create superior solutions and service for our customers. The LDI family of companies includes Liberty Packaging, Liberty Paper, Liberty Plastics (Custom Solutions and Quarrix Building Products) and Safco.
◊ ◊ ◊
Liberty Diversified International is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.